Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool


April Fool

I woke up this morning excited that it was April Fool's Day. My Brothers and my sister were up, and I was looking forward to tricking all of them before the day was over.

Mommy was up but she looked tired so I decided I would wait 'till later to trick her. I was hungry anyway so I ate some cereal and helped Mommy keep the baby calm.

Later on, I decided to make some toast and put lime juice on it. Haha! I gave it to Mommy and she thought I was being nice. Boy, was she wrong! She didn't get mad though so I decided to see what reaction I would get from Gabriel, Roxanne, and Grandpa with the same trick. Grandpa didn't think it was funny. He told me the kitchen was no place for experiments.

I spent the rest of the morning sneaking up on people and tricking them. I poured water up Roxanne's nose. She went crying to Mommy and she said, "Isabella, if you can't think of an appropriate way to celebrate April Fool's Day I'm ending it!"

I skipped of to think of jokes that might be acceptable. My chance came to really get Mommy good when she came out of the bathroom. "BOO!" I shouted. HAHA! She jumped up almost to the ceiling.

"That's it, Isabella! April Fools Day is over. If I catch you joking on an another person you're going to get in big trouble."


Oh Rats.

The End

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cute! :) Nice beginning to the challenge. :O)

Beth Zimmerman said...

I would have told you the same thing! :)

Marjorie said...

@ Lisa- Thank you!

@ Beth- I'll tell her you said so. :-)

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Excellent beginning to the challenge, loved the read, it was a real pleasure.

Yvonne.

Marjorie said...

Thank you. :)

Arlee Bird said...

April Fools Day was the appropriate way to start the challenge. It was my topic as well.
Glad you will be Blogging from A to Z.
Lee

Natasha said...

There is a little something for you on my blog.

~ Rayna